2018 UNESCO Center for Peace IMUN-STEM Summer Program
We are excited to hear you are interested in applying to the 2018 Summer Program!
The application to the program will consist of three parts:
- Physical Application and Required Essay
- English Proficiency Certification
- Health Forms and Required Documents
In order for an application to be considered complete, all three components of the application process must be completed.
- Physical Application and Required Essay. The application form you see listed below, which includes a required essay with the follow prompt:
“In 500 to 1000 words, please tell us your motivation for applying, what knowledge you seek to gain, and how our program would benefit from your attendance. You may also share your personal experiences in school or your community as it relates to the essay.”
- English Proficiency Certification: Because English is the primary language of the camp, students will be required to submit certification of their English competency. This requirement can be met with a test certification of proficiency (ITEP, TOEFL, etc.) or at least two semesters of instruction where English is the primary language.
- Health Forms and Required Documents: If a student is accepted into the program, they will be required to fill out and return documentation to enter into the United States.